|In2tec has been utilisiing moulded elastomeric keymats as the actuator layer for membrane switch circuits on both flexi circuit and pcb based products for more than 10 years. This system allows the design to be used in a wide variety of environments. IP67 sealing is a relatively simple option using this technology. The development of elastomer based product design and an innovative approach to a single push-button switch has resulted in a patent application for a low profile momentary action low current single switch design. The market demand for a simple push switch with optional back-lighting resulted in a unit which can be installed simply and is able to be easily customised to suit the application and brand. A significant benefit of this product range is that it minimises the space requirement for the switch.
- The reduction of space and simple mounting options this integral construction means the product usually results an overall reduction of installation costs.
- An example would be simply to insert the product to a flat surface with a single hole to allow interconnection.
- The benefits of both silicone rubber and other thermo plastic elastomers allow this product to be sealed to the panel on which it is mounted. Hard coated options are available where abrasion may be concern.
- The adhesive technologies used provide a lead free product and a range of interconnection options.
- This design can be customised and incorporated into a front panel solution. Alternatively it may be mounted as a stand alone single unit.
- Single pole, illuminated custom legends.
- Silver printed track per track Max 0.5 Watts .2 Ohm/cm Typical non arcing
- Resistance per joint .3 Ohm/cm Typical
- Circuit Voltage 100 Volts Dependent on design
- Typical rating per switch 1 to 10mA
- Standard Maximum 100mA
- Switch Capacitance 10pF Typical
- Material Strength Resistivity
- Polyester 125kV/mm 10 GOhm.cm
- Polycarbonate 67kV/mm 100 MOhm.cm
- IP rating 54 to 67 Dependent on design
- Operating temperature -30 to 120°C Subject to design
- Illumination Methods
- LED Indicator or full back-light
- Mechanical Typically .3 to .5mm + component height
- Stroke Typically 0.5 -1mm
- Note: The above data is approximate and for information only
Click here to view Flex-Push documents available for download.